Our goal is to provide follow up diabetes care and education for diabetic patients in the comfort of their home.
We offer diabetes care at home programs for Type 1 and Type 2 patients as well as pre-diabetics to includ the following services:
- Patient assessment and care plan development
- Screening and monitoring blood glucose levels, weight and blood pressure
- Insulin administration and management
- Education customized to patient needs
- Diet counseling and monitoring
- Active lifestyle education and counseling
- Monitoring for condition-related complications and preventive measures
- Foot care and counseling support
When might you benefit from our diabetes home care management program:
- Are you worried about starting insulin?
- You don’t know what to do with your blood sugar when it is high or low?
- You don’t know how to manage your lifestyle to better control your condition?
- You don’t know if the food you are eating is the healthy food you are supposed to have?
- You don’t know how to check your feet to prevent diabetic foot complications?
- Are you suffering from a diabetic foot ulcer?
- Are you making frequent trips to the hospital to treat related complications?
- You don’t know when your next health check should be?
If you have any of these concerns, our program can help.
We will provide a team of professional licensed nurses, therapists and educators for truly comprehensive diabetes care at home.
Take action to better manage your diabetes, and call us today.